La Roumanie lutte contre le COVID-19 en utilisant l’ozone médical
We inform you that due to the sustained efforts of Dr. Stefan Tiron, President of WFOT and SSROOT, a collaboration protocol was concluded in Romania between Romanian Scientific Society of Oxygen Ozone Therapy and the Romanian Society of Anesthesia and Intensive Care, for the introduction of ozone therapy in intensive care units, as an adjuvant treatment of current infection with SARS-CoV-2.
At this time, this protocol has already been included in COVID-19 treatment in 7 hospitals from Romania, as follow:
- Infectious Diseases Hospital “Victor Babes” – BUCHAREST
- National Institute of Infections Diseases – Prof. Dr. Matei Bals – BUCHAREST
- Clinical Hospital for Infectious Diseases and PNF “Victor Babes” – CRAIOVA
- Timisoara Emergency Clinical Hospital – TIMISOARA
- Emergency Clinical Hospital – Prof. Dr. Nicolae Oblu – IASI
- Bistrita County Emergency Hospital – ATI department and Infectious Diseases department – BISTRITA
- Municipal Hospital – Dr. Alexandru Simionescu – HUNEDOARA
The Romanian Scientific Society of Oxygen Ozone Therapy has provided all the necessary equipment and medical consumables for FREE .
The WFOT protocol was signed and already implemented in the Republic of Moldova, by the Association of Anesthesia and Resuscitation of the Republic of Moldova, Institute of Emergency Medicine of the Republic of Moldova, Association of Oxygen Ozone Therapy of the Republic of Moldova.